Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hey Jammers! This is a WORKING Generator! Comment or eMail me your:

  • Username and Password of your AnimalJam account.
  • Status (Member or NonMember).
  • Items that you want.

This is NOT a HACK nor a SCAM!
My eMail is: Ashlynnlpslover@gmail.com
I will add the items that you guys want, it will take about: 24 to 48 Hours.
Remember guys,
Stay Stafe and Play Wild!
Enjoy your items!☺

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everybody and I am a Jammer who will soon be quitting Animal Jam, but I don't want to waste my items.
    I decided to help some jammers with a few of my friends who are rare and are quitting too!
    We have tons of rares like spikes, founders, party hats and things like that! If you want some free rares please go to this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEUzYwDB3U0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everybody and I am a Jammer who will soon be quitting Animal Jam, but I don't want to waste my items.
    I decided to help some jammers with a few of my friends who are rare and are quitting too!
    We have a wide variety of items up for grabs, if you're interested and wondering why and how we are going to do it, visit the link below.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEUzYwDB3U0

    ReplyDelete